Suggestion Healing Orb Locaters

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Mindship, Jun 4, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mindship

Mindship Forum Inhabitant

If I can afford to do so, I like leaving trails or patches of healing orbs floating around in case I have to make a hasty retreat and/or a running recharge (w/o using inventory resources). The problem is, sometimes I forget where all my orbs are.

May I suggest the following: have little indicators on the map to show where orbs have been left. Just a few orange pixels apiece should do it. What say ye, devs?

2. Morinphen

Morinphen Forum Overlooker

It would potentially clutter the mini-map too much, and also add to the lag sources. Imagine even half a map filled with orange pixels...

3. Mindship

Mindship Forum Inhabitant

I think there could be a way around the clutter (maybe just shade a zone?). But if it adds to lag ... yeah, that's not good. I wonder why there is so much lag with DSO. Did not experience it with other games. Maybe cuz of the superior graphics. Anyway, thanks for responding.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.