Costume additional bonus

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by JORDAINE, May 28, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JORDAINE

JORDAINE Forum Apprentice

Yes costumes are always good looking but then thats there only use(to hide your true armor or just make yourself look like heredur)
    what if we add some bonus to them like 5.0 attack speed or 5.0 travel speed or bonus to experience(like those pets that we have,or companion) in this way they have more use aside from just being a costume.ofcourse me i wouldn't dare buy a costume without no truly use/additional bonus to my character specially if i have no ander lol.well ive seen lots of players in costume maybe they have lots of ander lol...

2. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

I have tons of costumes (I'm a pack rat), but I haven't spent a single bit of ander (or Draken) for any of them. Events often give out the costumes. I can look at every costume in my inventory and tell you how I got it. The biggest problem for me is that it is an inventory space waster and I've already maxed out my storage space. :(

Noriyull likes this.
  3. _G_R_A_M_P_S_

_G_R_A_M_P_S_ Old Hand

I like the idea (and may even have suggested something similar). I ve seen it in another BP (related) game. However, they werent costumes there, but actually an extra layer of items on a separate tab. No matter what item on your main tab you use, you d keep the looks from the items on the costume tab. Each item there would also give a bonus or set bonus.

4. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

Thinking more about this, It would be nice if they could impart elemental damage to attacks or boost a stat, but only based on something that would make sense. Also, these would be just like the pets and only work in PvE. Otherwise, it would not be fair. Some examples below.

The demon costume could grant fire damage or burn, the bunny might be travel speed, the snowman could make ice damage or slow, the chameleon might cause poison bleed. On the other hand, there are some costumes that would just make no sense... like the Mistronsity costume... what would the cross dressing witch grant?:p (I kid, that would likely work with andermagic damage)

5. _G_R_A_M_P_S_

_G_R_A_M_P_S_ Old Hand

oh my, dealing andermagic damage would be new to players, i like it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.