A new event idea. Champions Heart.

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by MegaNuker, Jun 10, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MegaNuker

MegaNuker Forum Ambassador

Before you read.
    I am sure that I do not have the best ideas there are and even if some of the ideas are used then it would be awesome to see. Trying not to be extremly grinding.

First off the item to get into this quest is a 24 hour item so you have to repeat every day. Suggestion to have a progress reward to give a permanent item. The quest is simply talk to a npc in a zone. the zone you have to goto is based on your level. The NPC walks or roams the wildness map. People with pvp set will have more difficulty due to being attacked. Once you found your NPC return back to kingshill for the pass item into the event.

The event rewards are Feet Hands Body Shoulders and Helm. This event has 5 bosses 4 are statues that you animate and a room closed off to the normal play has the final boss. Each statue drops 1 item plus his crafting item to the player who animated him. Each statue has a spicific event reward that it drops. The NPC inside the event will offer you 4 quests and the reward for each quest is 1 item used to animate a specific statue. You will have to craft all 4 items 1 from each statue to obtain the key item to go into the final fight.

The quests that the NPC gives are as follows.

Quest 1 for the lowest statue reanimated pop item you need to kill 10 enemy that the npc picks ramdomly. For the secound it will be 25 for 3rd it will 50 and the 4th will be 100. The zone will only house about 25 to 50 of one type of enemy.

The rewards are better left the the dev team if it is not best to have the items I suggest then that is fine.

Thanks trakilaki for your input.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2015
  2. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

To be honest I am allergic to the word "random".
    I want everything to be known in advance ... what rewards you get when killing particular boss. Ex. Kill the sucker No. 1 and you get this , this and this item plus portal/key for the next boss. Kill the sucker No. 2 an you get .... etc. Kill the main boss and you get the MAIN reward. Not "there is possibility to get the item and the portal/key" ... but 100% assured drop.
    Bosses should be hard, no buffs and essences are allowed.
    It should be solo ONLY event. I am sick of watching people bandwagoning in the groups and get better drop than others by doing nothing.
    The event should be for cap level players ONLY. If you are low level get to the cap level and then you can play the event.
    We used to had a game where the player's level could heave been recognized by the gear it was wearing ... now ... we have same stupid outfit for all players from level 1 to level 45.

_G_R_A_M_P_S_ likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.