Cant connect ingame

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Tumpelo, Nov 30, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tumpelo

Tumpelo Forum Apprentice

New problem (without any code) is that i cannot connect ingame with client or browsers this time. I can log into my profile but connectin ingame is not possible, it just keep connectin but goes nowhere. Heredur is server.

2. CoZdor

CoZdor Forum Apprentice

I got an error 21 again. Tried to log on again and use another character and got error 23. Haven't been able to get on for the last 20 minutes.

3. Tumpelo

Tumpelo Forum Apprentice

ok, now it shows that error code 21 again for me too...

4. Piipero

Piipero Junior Expert

This is starting to be so ridiculous and annoying! Every frekin week Heredur goes down with one sorta error or the other. Stop hot fixing crap and start really fixing em for real! This is not good service for paying customers!

5. Ripsore

Ripsore Forum Greenhorn

Website now says:-

Drakensang Online servers will not be available for a short time due to scheduled maintenance.
    You can find more information about the server maintenance, patches and hot fixes in the forum.
    Your Drakensang Online Team

Scheduled? Sure....nothing on the forum about it what so ever, and if it is, it isn't shown very clearly.....

6. MegaNuker

MegaNuker Forum Ambassador

7. Tumpelo

Tumpelo Forum Apprentice

there is almost daily problem with this, i would like to see results instead empty promises.... when you have every day these problems, you will find out how much you will take these explanations or promises without gettin annoyed... i just really hope that this problem will get fixed asap cuze it is really startin to affect playing and as a paying customer i do expect real improvements in this situation very quickly.

8. Morthren

Morthren Forum Apprentice

I used to get Error 21 and yes it was annoying, but seriously you just have to be a bit patient and try again. It's not like it's always been like this and it's unfixable, give them a chance :)

9. Piipero

Piipero Junior Expert

If only one or another would be getting error 21 it would be cool and workable.. but having whole servers down for hour or a day or 2... it's starting to be too much.

10. Morthren

just sayin' my opinion (if you get message from mods thats my fault i accidently clicked report instead of reply)

11. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

Don't worry. Solved. ;)

12. Morthren

thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.