Andermant special offers

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by whisperkiller, Jun 17, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whisperkiller

whisperkiller Forum Apprentice

I have not gotten a single ''Special offer'' of purcashing Andermant in very long time. (For example, i once got an offer 35€ for 48.000 Andermants, that would have saved me 15€) Lately these offers have diminished and i'm wondering if someone is experiencing same issue, and what could the reasons be.

--MERGED--
    This is not the problem im talking about so i see no point about moderator merging this, it's actually very misleading
    is this problem?

Last edited: Jun 17, 2015
  2. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Some of the offers are one time only.

3. whisperkiller

whisperkiller Forum Apprentice

No, the problem is that i have not gotten any offers at all.

Well, my friends have been getting great offers (they spend about as much money and time in the game as me and are from same country and area) And ii have not gotten any offers in long time.

4. Heaven

Heaven Junior Expert

I had wasted all the offers I was given and none were coming around, until yesterday when I finally got one for 10$. Perhaps the trick is to wait some time without paying anything, which is what I did.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.