Halloween is coming!!!

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Bearer-of-Death, Sep 22, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bearer-of-Death

Bearer-of-Death Exceptional Talent

Hi guys n' gals,

The event isn't active yet, but the dev team already added the decorations...and it looks cool.
    They could have added s bit more decorations, its a tiny bit poor.

So, keep your eyes open to when the event starts!!!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 22, 2014
  2. galadriale

galadriale Junior Expert

What a great news. I hope it's a brand new Halloween event instead of a repetition of an old event. After reconstruction of kingshill, it's time to celebrate! Hope there will be special sale shop for exclusive costumes and emotes!

3. DocWhisky

DocWhisky Forum Mogul

Events = Bugs and months of frustrations. They fix 1 bug and create many more with the fixes. right now there is a loot pick up bug ... again! There is a stutter bug (I just love bouncing back and forth and not being able to hit the thing that seems to have no problem hitting me) ... again! And also the pet collision bug ... Again!! And lets not forget the "Failed to download critical file" bug.... even tho we supposedly downloaded all the game files we needed. and of course the rubber band effect bug when jumping/teleporting.
    If their past is any indication.... the next few months will be sheer hell for us players.

jyffilyg69 and VMmage like this.
  4. Darwarren

Darwarren Count Count

Yeah!
    Hope we don't have to wait a month for a different event.

jyffilyg69 likes this.
  5. AKAGAMInoShanks

AKAGAMInoShanks Someday Author

i wonder, what kind of event gonna be

6. DoesItReallyMatter

DoesItReallyMatter Forum Apprentice

Any new Emote? :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.