Which are the correct stats?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by .aquaventions., Sep 22, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. .aquaventions.

.aquaventions. Forum Apprentice

I have a level 45 extraordinary Mystic Skull in my inventory. When I highlight it the stats displayed are different from those displayed when I check to see how much it would cost to upgrade it (strictly for purposes of comparison). Both sets of numbers reflect level 45.

....................Inventory....Upgrade Chart
    Block Rate..........684 .............516
    Blocks............... 637..............516
    Armor Value........428............. 428
    Critical Hit Rate.....93................93

Why is there a difference?

2. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

Not sure, can you post a picture of what you're seeing? F10 should a screen shot.

My guess is that there is a percentage adjustment at play somewhere and the upgrade chart only shows improvements to the base stats but i would need to see for sure.

3. Bearer-of-Death

Bearer-of-Death Exceptional Talent

Hi .aquaventions.,

All items that have % will not appear in the upgrade window, it will only show base stats + base values of enchantments.
    Like your extraordinary orb for example, it has...

1x increased block rate of 32.6% (will not appear)
    1x increased blocks of 32.5% (will not appear)
    1x critical hit rate of 93

The only difference is that the dev team didn't included the % values to the final stats of your (everyone's) item in the upgrade window/menu.
    Don't worry, you won't lose anything if you upgrade your orb or any other item with %.

4. .aquaventions.

.aquaventions. Forum Apprentice

5. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

I'd say keep the LVL 40 for now and spend the glyphs to upgrade it. It is a much better defensive offhand. You can then keep IDing LVL 45 Legendaries to hopefully one day find that mythical perfect ball.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.