pvp play

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by awaroa, Jun 9, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. awaroa

awaroa Advanced

now i have done all quests and have nothing to do i started playing pvp.
    so i have a few questions
    1 game i put on 2 rings of life and sargons torso, but i didnt notice i was regenarating in pve this gives me 75hp/sec, does regen work in pvp or not.
    question 2 fighting sw who can throw fireballs at me while i cant even see them they are of my screen but somehow can target me
    because of question 2 i lost joy in pvp very quickly

2. thedarkestlight

thedarkestlight Advanced

HP regeneration works in PvP,however that regen. is only due to items such as RoL or sargon set.The default PvE regen. doesn't work in PvP.
    It's pretty easy,you just have to fire the shots without seeing the player.That can be done through right mouse button(the attack skill which is on the right mouse tab,or any number key with the respective skill,or holding shift while pressing Left mouse button.
    Also if you cant see a player in your screen then that player also cant see you.They just spam shots at the position where you are standing which can be seen through the mini map.

3. Durrendal

Durrendal Padavan

Let me guess, Awaroa is a DK.
    If you are ranged like SW, RA or SM you can pretty much fire shots rndomly and hit players or release your targeted attacks like Guardian, Wolf Pack and get away with it.
    When you are a DK, meh. you die. The best bet for a low-mid stat DK is to build good HP regen rate and when lv45, keep using the Cry and Skin skills to regen and wait for time to run out.
    I mean if you cant attack that is.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.