Getting fed up with ground-breaker

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Bloodstain, Oct 12, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bloodstain

Bloodstain Forum Apprentice

So many times the ground-breaker skills bugs out and stops right in front of me. In pvp it works fine, but in pve when I want to protect a team-mate by stunning a monster, it doesnt go!

How do we bring this bugged skill to the attention of the game creators?

2. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

You have to be mindful of the terrain. A bump in the terrain blocks the path and you need to re-position to make best use of your skills. The ranged characters need to be aware of the terrain too. If they are standing in the wrong spots, their attacks can be blocked by the terrain too. It is simply a part of the game that you need to be aware of and prepared for.

3. Multi-Sev

Multi-Sev Forum Overlooker

_Baragain_ is right. Even the slightest bump in the ground will stop a ground breaker wave. Stun charge is suffering from a long-term bug, also, but I have come to suspect it is not a bug at all but is the way they want it to work. They just didn't want to tell the DKs because we would have been very upset: for good reason, IMO. I'm convinced stun charge is not going back to the way it used to work on moving targets. I think ground breaker will stay the way it is now, too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.