Looking for English Speaking Guild on Agathon

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Amethystine, Sep 18, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amethystine

Amethystine Forum Greenhorn

Title pretty much says it all.

I'm currently a level 28 ranger, Ardent Knight of the Order in PvP, with 658-719 base damage before any green ess. 1500-2000 resistance and armor, approx 3.2k HP.

I'm a p2p player, I've probably dropped around a grand into my character because I'm an addict and my eyes are apparently a little too close together... I'm trying to find some fellow p2pers who want to have fun, and not act like immature kids. And speak English.

Looking for a English speaking guild to make the game more fun and have people to talk to. Also want to kill bosses with people I can actually communicate with. PvPing also if you're up for it.

I am going to leave my current guild now (Boss) which is a Brazilian/Portuguese guild (lol) so feel free to send me an invite and a heads up.

Amethystine

2. TheRealWaldo

TheRealWaldo Forum Greenhorn

Hey I'm english speaking too man, not many of us on Agathon lol. My name on there is Waldoel (was meant to be like Kal El but eh) add me or I'll add you when I get on tomorrow, if you're not in a guild, maybe we'll just make our own. I'm lvl 14 atm but I'll be p2p also.

3. rjrichards

rjrichards Forum Pro

If you are both interested I belong to two English speaking guilds on Agathon. One is mature players and the other is younger players but both are active, respectful and helpful. I can invite you to either one if you wish. Let me know.
    All levels and classes...

4. TheRealWaldo

TheRealWaldo Forum Greenhorn

Yea man you have my in game name: Waldoel send me an invite! I'll be on all night lol

5. jrorlando1989

jrorlando1989 Forum Greenhorn

i am looking for a guild to join. i am new to the game but my history with MMO's is a long list. from Diablo - Guild Wars 2 and everything inbetween. Preferebly an english speaking guild. I am playing 2 classes but making my new ranger my main. look for me in game or just add Instantpwn or Instantsmash

6. Xae

Xae Forum Greenhorn

Hey I play on Athgon also, I was wondering if someone could invite me to one of these American/english Guilds. I just need a guild that isn't all Spanish. My name is Xae, add me to something please

7. mathmac67

mathmac67 Forum Greenhorn

My name in game is Fenhrir and I search a english guild.

8. Draugo72

Draugo72 Forum Greenhorn

rjrichards, i am also in search of english-speaking guild on agathon. if you see me in game, shoot me a guild invite if you could. thanks

character name Jadu

9. Aries19

Aries19 Forum Greenhorn

invite me to,name is Aries19

10. Gamerflop

Gamerflop Forum Greenhorn

Hey i am interested i have a steam mechanic that is level 12 but i have been mainly been doing PvP with him the user name is Pvpmech

11. rjrichards

rjrichards Forum Pro

Sorry for the delay in replying but the guild I am with is currently full. I will update this thread as spots become available.
    Thanks for the interest.

12. xXChizXx

xXChizXx Forum Greenhorn

i am also looking for a guild to join, need some help and cant do everything by myself, and cant seem to find anybody that speaks english on a usa east server, crazy if u ask me, !!~!! im a spellweaver, and lvl 16 atm,

13. MegaNuker

MegaNuker Forum Ambassador

If your on 9 EST xxchizxx I'll msg you. I am a pvper and will help you get what ever you want. If your game name is something else let me know.

MegaNuker PVP
    Hurtzalot Anderment Mentor Toon

14. Rlsky

Rlsky Forum Greenhorn

can u invite me please ? My IN-game nickname - Q8y

15. MegaNuker

When I see you sure.​

16. Rlsky

Rlsky Forum Greenhorn

i'm waiting for u i've added you as friend

17. MegaNuker

Also Dusty96 Darkblood35 they are both able to get you in.

18. Batite

Batite Forum Greenhorn

Greetings,

I am new to this game and I am looking for an English speaking guild as well. Char name is Batite, Ranger. I would consider myself a causal player.

19. MegaNuker

Hey batite,

When I get on I'll send you an invite to group and tell you the rules and invite you to the guild.

20. DaisyDuke77

DaisyDuke77 Forum Greenhorn

lvl 17 sorcerer looking for english speaking guild on Agathon also :)
    Msdeville

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.