can't access GSO from browsers

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Mikumon, Jun 4, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mikumon

Mikumon Forum Apprentice

I have tried firefox, chrome and IE.. Firefox just stops loading on the /game page..
    [​IMG]

Chrome and IE both give this..
    [​IMG]

When I click on the top left corner 'Error: Click for details'
    I get this [​IMG]

and then get this..
    [​IMG]

It's happening for a while now...
    and it's a pain to play from the client cause it doesn't remember to keep as it's main language the English.. and it's so slow..
    I hope it can be fixed..

2. MegaNuker

MegaNuker Forum Ambassador

For the browser you will need to uninstall java and reinstall it again. If it asks you to restore security promos say yes. Flash needs to be updated if it is not.

Lastly after the other things are done you might have to check your UAC... in windows hit f1 type UAC and hit enter. This will explain what it is and how it effects you computer. It is a helper but sometimes it can hinder.

_Baragain_ likes this.
  3. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Don't forget to clear the Java settings ... because uninstalling Java doesn't delete all the files ... you should do that manually by deleting the files (folder) that left after uninstalling the Java ... or by accessing Java settings in Java control panel.

4. Mikumon

Mikumon Forum Apprentice

Java and Flash were both up to date

@MegaNuker, My UAC is always at never notify cause I have a visual theme for windows 7 and at the time when I installed it, it needed to be set to that in order for it to work properly..
    anyway..
    With the newest update DSO works perfectly fine on the browser so I guess that fixes the problem..

Thanks for the replies..

5. Melethainiel

Melethainiel Team Leader Team Drakensang Online

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.