Please increase Bookings for characters change

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by loudmute, Oct 31, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. loudmute

loudmute Someday Author

Make it possible to pay anderments for increase the booking thanks

2. Trailboss1

Trailboss1 Forum Mogul

Hell no. Earn it like everyone else has

3. loudmute

loudmute Someday Author

how do you earn it? what are the requirements?

4. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

I don't even know what we're talking about here. What's a booking for character change? Does it have any actual in game benefit?

If it doesn't have any in game benefit, I would not mind letting people drop cash for it.

Wyrwiflaka likes this.
  5. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

It is already a cash option. Has been since they introduced the name change. I figure the R137 appearance change will follow suit.

I think what the OP is suggesting is being able to do this with the player's ander balance instead of cash. I don't really see this happening.

It would be nice though if they gave everyone a free booking like they did back when they added the name change. (Although I never used the ones I got before. Still see 'em on the char select screen every time I log on to one of my accounts :rolleyes:)

Luck be with ye,
    Mikey,
    Tegan

6. Slitrobo

Slitrobo Forum Connoisseur

I thought he was asking to buy books of knowledge with ander.

7. loudmute

loudmute Someday Author

That is correct. How much does it costs may i ask? i also have a free booking but used it.

Using ander instead of cash gives more freedom to free players that is all.

8. Trailboss1

Trailboss1 Forum Mogul

Yeah, that's what I though as well.

9. Dragonnns

Dragonnns Count Count

I'll be the noob....what is a "booking"?

10. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Probably this.

11. Dragonnns

Dragonnns Count Count

What a strange term to use... thanks for the info Trakilaki.

12. loudmute

loudmute Someday Author

strange because DSO called it booking??

13. Dragonnns

Dragonnns Count Count

Yes. Typically one books a flight or a trip on a cruise ship. Or one is booked into jail (arrested). Having a booking to change my character's skin tone just seems an odd way to state it.

14. loudmute

loudmute Someday Author

maybe u should complain to the DSO team. I merely used the term i saw in the game.

15. Dragonnns

Dragonnns Count Count

Oh! I wasn't complaining about your using the term. My apologies if I offended. I was just confused and I think the term DSO used was odd. :)

16. BigPapa

BigPapa Forum Overlooker

It's a literal definition common in this game as things are transcribed/translated from the original language. It is the appropriate wording for British English, but the states would word it differently. In this case it refers to something reserved for you that is unclaimed.

17. Darwarren

Darwarren Count Count

"Booking" is used in a variety of jobs and careers to show something is official, "written down in the accounting books." Insiders use it to show that the deal is done, and they will have the credits.

18. ogeb

ogeb Forum Greenhorn

+ 1
    i agreeee.....
    please make it available to change char (booking) with anderman
    at least for 2, 3, or 5 times per char
    it would be greatful if we have 2, 3, or 5 times per char to change for free, just like free reset talent skill.
    i want to fokus in my mentor bonus char as main char,
    so that i want to switch my character class' name with mentor bonus char's name because i don't want lose and make confuse all my friend i have
    it will be helpful if i have 2 free booking.
    please consider that..... :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.