Pilgrim Oak

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by pjhuskerfan, Jun 12, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pjhuskerfan

pjhuskerfan Forum Greenhorn

Where on the map is the pilgrim oak in Sacrilege in Grimmagstone ?

2. awaroa

awaroa Advanced

i dont know but i guess its in tutorial i cant go there to look. The only grimmagstone i could find was in parallel worlds i looked on the map wasnt listed didnt feel like running thru to look because i done that maps 1000-s of times and cant remember a tree in it.

3. multitoonz

multitoonz Forum Great Master

Pilgrim Oaks are in the 2nd area from game begin. You have to go into the map the blacksmith sends you to get wood from them and the amphorae drops.

4. Morinphen

Morinphen Forum Overlooker

Try to read everything more carefully. Names, descriptions, etc. Because if you get stuck so early on, you certainly will do so again later on. Take your time with each area and get to know your surroundings. It'll be much smoother, and you get to enjoy the lore, which is quite nice. Good luck, and happy gaming ;).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.