Waiting for Andermant Reward from April 28 (6+ weeks)!

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Spazdoc, Jun 11, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spazdoc

Spazdoc Forum Greenhorn

I have been performing Actions for Andermant rewards every few weeks (ie make a purchase with Proflowers and get 12,800 or Andermant in Drakensang). Every time I am credited immediately.

April 28 - Made a purchase within the game to obtain Andermant reward. The reward was not credited to my account immediately, gave it 24 hours.
    I contacted Bigpoint support, and after multiple emails, I was told I need to contact the vendor. Proflowers immediately verified that I made the purchase and would contact Bigpoint. I follow up with Bigpoint support and then they told me that I need to contact the third party vendor, TrialPay, who runs the site between Drakensang and the vendors (ie Proflowers).
    TrialPay is immediately responsive and sent notice to Bigpoint to release the Andermant owed to me on May 21. I notifiy Bigpoint support and request more information from TrialPay, which I immediately provide.
    TrialPay provided me with copies of a couple notifications to BigPoint to credit my account, which I forwarded to Bigpoint. I copy the messages between Bigpoint support and TrialPay because it was already taking dozens of emails and over 4 weeks at this point to get my Andermant credited to my account.
    Bigpoint Support keeps telling me things like,"As soon as I have an update tomorrow," or "As soon as we have information on Monday," etc, several times without ever getting back to me. In fact, I have had to chase down Bigpoint support every time for information.

I have provided several messages to Bigpoint support from TrialPay indicating that my account should be credited. I have requested to speak with a supervisor or Manager several times and the response I receive is the same, to wait more days.

The andermant reward is not free. If I purchase the items directly through the outside vendor (ie Proflowers), I can obtain the same product for less money. I held up my end of the contract to pay for the goods through the Drakensang interface, but Bigpoint has yet to credit me the Andermant promise through the purchase.

Is this right that I have chase Bigpoint for weeks and weeks, and I still have no resolution?
    Is there someone specific I can contact or speak with?

Darwarren likes this.
  2. You need to contact Support by replying to your existing ticket for this issue, and inform them that you have still not received the reward. If you don't keep them up-dated, they do not know. We cannot help you with this issue here in the forum.

Kiwigal1244 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.