Help the game does not turn on.

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Gkarkush, Sep 26, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gkarkush

Gkarkush Forum Greenhorn

Failed to unpack downloaded file drakensangonline.exe: Failed to open target file.

Such is the error on the client crashes when I run what to do?

Last edited by moderator: Sep 26, 2014
  2. Melethainiel

Melethainiel Team Leader Team Drakensang Online

Hi @Gkarkush , first of all, english is enough; it's not allowed to post any other language.. :)

Here, this should help you!

3. jeffzrx

jeffzrx Padavan

looks like they broke thin client while fixing the other stuff LOL

thin client seems a bit better now so they may be on the right track :)

4. CMGryphonL

CMGryphonL Forum Greenhorn

After the two down times for server maintenance this morning, I am now getting Error Code 35.....client version does not match the server version. Have never had this problem so wondering what is going on...thanks!

5. Matijari_Trkxelsson

Matijari_Trkxelsson Someday Author

same sh....i mean same thing here

6. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Close the game, kill drakensang.exe manually with task manager and restart the game.

7. CMGryphonL

CMGryphonL Forum Greenhorn

Did that and even flushed DNS but still getting the error....someone must know of the problem because server down again!

8. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

You don't need to flush DNS ... if closing the process doesn't work try deleting Temp/DSOClient files ... but wait until servers go up again. Maybe you will have no issues.

9. LeeL00

LeeL00 Forum Greenhorn

LOL, all these tricks to make the game even start. They should release a "fix" to "fix" this.. ohhhh wait.. a "fix" means new bugs.. better dont then.

Maybe it's time to hire some EDIT competent programmers and lose the college dropouts.

Last edited by moderator: Sep 30, 2014
  10. Plunderpigge

Plunderpigge Someday Author

Really? ... It is not nice to taunt the powers that be ... I am sure that they are more than competent to perform their task ... When adding fix-let code to existing complex code or to change a section of code entirely in a manner such as this ... you just might run into a snaffu here and there ... give them a break because I doubt even though many of you are probably very competent at code structure and foundational code, I doubt any of us, could just go to the keyboard and correct anything that they have got going on at the moment ... Instead how about something on the lines of ... "Thanks for the overtime your putting in guys" or "You can do' it!"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.