cant get in game, again...

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Tumpelo, Dec 2, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tumpelo

Tumpelo Forum Apprentice

daily problem here again, no error code yet but sure that will come later... cant play thru clientor browser, try to connect but never gets there... heredur, winter challenge was going on and boom, here we are, again....

-- MERGED --

i found one place info about service going on, meaby that is why if it is really happening right now i cant play... but no info before soi am not sure what is happening...

2. terrorbembel

terrorbembel Forum Greenhorn

they will have to freeze the premium countdown equalling the time period that we couldn't log in.

ross001 likes this.
  3. ross001

ross001 Forum Apprentice

i would hope that they do if not well then they can and will lose a lot of paying members much like world of tanks did untill they smartened up and started to credit premium members with extra time for the amount of time that there were unable to log in

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.