Looking for a guild on Heredur (SW, lv43)

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Morinphen, Jun 10, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Morinphen

Morinphen Forum Overlooker

I'm looking for a nice guild to do PWs, cloak quests and events. I stated my level in the title, name's the same as my forum name, my damage is about 550-600, and my PvP rank is Seasoned Legionnaire. I want to be part of a nice guild in order to have more people to play with (finding a group for M1 lately has been so hard to do). I just started the last M1 quest, just started Q2 as well, and I'm at the beginning of the Cloak of Wisdom cloak quest. Yeah, I know I'm far from being top-notch, but I can't get better if I don't have people to achieve these goals with. Thank you, and see you around!

--MERGED--

Don't take this as a double-post, I just want to bump the thread (editing doesn't bump it, that'd be the reason).

Still looking! The Winter Solstice event is looming on the horizon, and it'd be nice not to have to waste 40% of the time with group finding/changing, etc.

In the meantime, I got to lv48. Cloak quests all done, now only need a guild for events, and PWs for after I finish the main questline (leaving them aside for the time being; gonna be easier to start the new ones when I'm at max. lv. and done with everything but killing Balor). My damage has more than doubled, and my PvP rank has gone up a bit, now being Ardent Legionnaire, 3/4 of the way done to the next rank. Other stats-info available, just contact me in-game.

Cheers!

Last edited by moderator: Dec 5, 2015
  2. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

BUMP!

Morinphen likes this.
  3. Pumpkin7

Pumpkin7 Junior Expert

Morinphen likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.