2 good things make for a bad one?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Morinphen, Jun 4, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Morinphen

Morinphen Forum Overlooker

So, we're looking at the shortening of play-time from lv40 to lv45. Nice.
    Then there's a "Defeat the Undefeatables" event looming over the horizon. Cool.

Wait a second...

Separately, both of those things are good. But together... it'll make things iffy with the event.
    I learned that if you level up during that event, the quests you've had are stopped. Kinda bad.
    And most people will be pushed towards having to fight Kristoff & the Destructor to partake...

Me no likey :(.

2. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Stopped ... like ... the quest giver is not accepting your quest?

3. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

This happened to me a year or 2 ago when I was in the low 40s. I was doing a one boss farm (probably at the librarian - hard gorga level iirc, doing gorga hard) and making great progress with a group. But during the event I moved up a level and when I went to reacct the quest my quest option change to only kill 3 hard bosses (again, iirc). The event ended for me right there, as I didn't have a group anymore and couldn't find a new one.

That being said, this time around I am making sure I get the jewel of rage so that I can have 4 in my main helmet for my dk, as it'll get me pass the next speed break for my basic attack in pvp.

4. Morinphen

You take a quest. You do 2/3 kills required. Then you level up, and you can't do the 3rd kill anymore. If it is so indeed, they could at least make it so that if one levels out of a quest category, they can complete the one they had in progress.
    Did it happen mid-quest, or did you manage to finish that current quest first (i.e. you leveled up when you had 3/3, or 1-2/3 kills)? I think this event'd need a little reworking too (not as much as the Viscanium one had, but still). Some of the quests at certain levels are either unfair, or too easy.

5. Novadude

I leveled up mid quest and was able to complete it and turn it in. When clicked to reaccept the quest I was given the new option.

6. Morinphen

Then it means my information was not true. Well, all good then. Though it's still weird. I mean, imagine having to do Kristoff for the event over & over & over & over if you're lv45 and the only other option is the Destructor, LOL. Thanks for the feedback!

Last edited: Jun 6, 2015
  7. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

We can still pray the the Devs have read some of the feedback and will give us another option like Mortis or Khalys.

8. Novadude

And i'll do it, because i really want another jewel of rage on my characters. Getting 4 on my DK and 2 on my SM would be nice....

_Baragain_ likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.