Help me Increase my Resistance

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Fireking786, Nov 28, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fireking786

Fireking786 Forum Greenhorn

Hey guys, im a lvl 45 dk with 7.4k hp and 4.1k armour and not to be forgotten im 100% free to play, i need help in increasing my resistance. I only have 300 resistance :( need atleast 1000 resistance or above but without losing much armour value or hp. Suggest me a set or items :) Thanks.

2. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

Get resistance gems. Farm anders and gems in the parallels and OOB and HOD, buy resistance gems during gem sales. Try to get up to the point where you have 12 slots with +60 gems; that will give you 720 resistance right there. It will take a while if you are F2P.

Fireking786 likes this.
  3. Mario_Boss

Mario_Boss Regular

I have on my righ side all poslished ressistance gems so it is 22*40 resistance (have in keen fist and leg open 5th spot) in my shield have 5*33 armor, and on right side 17*50 hp gems.
    Just buy ressist gems on discount. 1 poslished is 1950, and later on you will increas them.
    I am f2p playing for 5 months and i have 1044 (wiht wh paldruns+164) resistance

Just farm farm farm, and remeber you can't get gems and anders on pvp

Fireking786 likes this.
  4. Fireking786

Hmm Thanks guys but this is gonna take a lot of time and i was hoping you'd suggest me a set or item but i guess i'll just have to farm more harder. Very thankful for replies :). Any additional help would also be appreciated besides buying gems.

5. spiro_spula

spiro_spula Forum Connoisseur

Save up ander for big gem sales (when packs of polished gems are at 30% off). I use those to get offensive gems as they do not drop as often but you can buy diamonds if you really need them.

6. Mario_Boss

Mario_Boss Regular

Those gems were removed with r136 i think.
    You can get ressistance from gear. Go on ring with resistance, dont know what else gear you have. If you dont have keen you can go on resist on fist, legs and belt as well (i wouldnt recommend but your resist is realy low)

Fireking786 likes this.
  7. Fireking786

Thanks for the help guys :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.