Weird 1vs1

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by goe-spec, Jun 14, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goe-spec

goe-spec Forum Greenhorn

I would like to know if this is a new hack or what?

Today i battled in a 1vs1, my SM lvl 1 against a DK lvl 2.
    My tactic is to hit the opponent once and then i let him kill me, but he was doing the same thing and we waited for exhaustion to kick in and my SM would always die firsto_O

How is this even possible? DK have more health points than any other class, so is there a hack that reduces someones HP?

jyffilyg69 likes this.
  2. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

So, let me see if I get this... you are twinking and in turn ruining PvP for countless others down the road and you want help from the community to explain why your BigPoint approved cheating isn't working the way you expect it to? You can take your toon and jump him off a tall cliff.

Sorry, I'm not interested in further promotion of exploiting this game's already broken PvP system.

thedarkestlight likes this.
  3. If I understand exhaustion correctly, it is based off of a percentage of your HP. So, in theory, two toons with full HP going to exhaustion with no HP regen would both die at the same time. In your case, whoever took a higher percentage of their HP as damage from that first and only hit would die first every time.

That being said, "Twinking," or keeping your character's level low relative to their PvP level, is generally heavily frowned on here in the forums. I'd be careful about asking for assistance in that regard unless you want more responses like Baragain's.

Darwarren likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.