Forum on Android-tablet

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Hartvig, Sep 25, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hartvig

Hartvig Forum Inhabitant

Well, recently i´ve got an android-tablet(do not mention Ipads!) for work-on-the-move. It seems that Android and DSO-forums really doesn´t like each other! :D

To be serius, trying to write something on the forum from an android-device(using firefox just like on my PC) is a complete disaster. While typing, it doesn´t update text, it reacts wrong to lots of simple requests, and generally doesn´t do as i want it to, and like it should do.
    It isn´t a problem to just look at posts and reading, it is just the typing-programming that messes up everything.

And it should not be my device that is something wrong with, it works perfectly on everything else.

Any suggestions to how i can make it work? If not, then just pass it on to the Devs:)

2. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

I use Android a lot and have no problems. Try using Chrome for Android or Dolphin Browser (Just tested Chrome and had no issues).

3. Hartvig

Hartvig Forum Inhabitant

Seems like it works!(writing this from the tablet).
    Guess it is just firefox that doesn't like BP and their forums(i wonder why:rolleyes:) - okay, smileys are still anoying to use and somewhat laggy, but it seems like it works in the end :)

Thanks for the help!

4. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

I don't trust tablets.
    I am always using my mobile PC. :D

[​IMG]

Serenthía, MikeyMetro and _Baragain_ like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.